Length: 24.8 inches????
Diapers: Size 3
Diapers: Size 3
Clothes: 3-6 Months, some 3 months, 6 Month
Eating 6 oz. every 3-4 hours during the day
You sleep all night about 7:30pm-7am
Sleep great at night!
Not the best long napper
does little cat naps all day
Sleep great at night!
Not the best long napper
does little cat naps all day
Jace:
Weight: 17 lbs???
Length: 25.9 inches???
Diapers: Size 3
Clothes: 6-12 Months, and some 6 Months
Eating 6 oz. every 3-4 hours during the day
You are sleeping all night!!!!!!! 7:30pm-7am
Wake up and cry in the night anywhere
from 10 minutes- 2 hours
Great napper
Wake up and cry in the night anywhere
from 10 minutes- 2 hours
Great napper
Both:
Mostly drinking mom's milk with 1 bottle a day of
high cal formula (AK) and Organic Similac (J).
Baby food: Butternut Squash,carrots, bananas, prunes
apple sauce, avocado, green beans (J hates, AK loves)
some 2nd food with granola
that I can't make.
Nap after every feeding for 45 minutes
and 2-3 hours after the 2 o'clock feeding (J)
Love Jumping
Grabbing everything
Rolling EVERYWHERE....
I put y'all down on one side of the room and
next thing I know y'all are on the other side
in no time.
Getting on hands and knees some
Learning to sit but still need a little help
still Love your big brother,
and he LOVES y'all.
yall laugh at almost anything Ty does
Very happy babies!!!
This New schedule of eating 4 times a day change right at 7 Months
and I LOVE it!!!! I only have to pump 4 times a day now!!
Schedule:
apple sauce, avocado, green beans (J hates, AK loves)
some 2nd food with granola
that I can't make.
Nap after every feeding for 45 minutes
and 2-3 hours after the 2 o'clock feeding (J)
Love Jumping
Grabbing everything
Rolling EVERYWHERE....
I put y'all down on one side of the room and
next thing I know y'all are on the other side
in no time.
Getting on hands and knees some
Learning to sit but still need a little help
still Love your big brother,
and he LOVES y'all.
yall laugh at almost anything Ty does
Very happy babies!!!
This New schedule of eating 4 times a day change right at 7 Months
and I LOVE it!!!! I only have to pump 4 times a day now!!
Schedule:
6:40 am - 7:30 - up and eat(Formula) (I Pump)
8:30ish- nap for 45 min
8:30ish- nap for 45 min
10:00 am- eat baby food
11:00 am- eat (Breast Milk)
11:00 am- eat (Breast Milk)
11:30pm - nap for 45 min (I Pump)
2:30- eat (Breast Milk)
3ish - nap for 2-3 hours (AK still wakes in middle
and sometime I get her back down)
4:00 pm - I pump
and sometime I get her back down)
4:00 pm - I pump
5:30ish -eat baby food
7:00 - bathe, eat Breast Milk), bed
9:00 - I pump
No comments:
Post a Comment