Thursday, March 27, 2014

6 Months

Addie Kate:
Weight: 13 lbs 9 oz
Length: 24.2 inches
Diapers: Size 2
Clothes: 0-3 Months, 3 months
Eating 6 oz. every 3-4 hours during the day
You sleep all night about 8:15pm-7am


Jace:
Weight: 16 lbs 2 oz
Length: 25.4 inches
Diapers: Size 3
Clothes: 3-6 Months, and 6 Months 
Eating 6 oz. every 3-4 hours during the day
You are sleeping all night!!!!!!! 8:15pm-7am

Both:
Mostly drinking mom's milk with 1 bottle a day of
high cal formula (AK) and Organic Similac (J).
 Started baby food around 5 1/2months
have tried: Butternut Squash and prunes
Nap after every feeding for 45 minutes
and 2-3 hours after the 2 o'clock feeding.
Love Jumping
Grabbing everything
Love standing
Learning to sit but still need help
Love Love Love your big brother,
and he LOVES y'all.
AK will laugh at almost anything Ty does
Very happy babies!!!
SOOOO Blessed!!!


Schedule:
7:00 am  - up and eat (I Pump)
8:30ish- nap for 45 min 
10:00 am- eat (pump)
11:30pm - nap for 45 min
1:30- eat
 2ish - nap for 2-3 hours (AK still wakes in middle and I get
her back down) I pump
4-5ish -eat 
6pm -nap for a bit (pump)
7:45 - eat and bed
10:00 -  I pump











No comments: