27 Weeks!!!!
Please don't judge my outfit...
1) It's WAY too small
2) does not match, I ran into my closet and just threw this on
How far along? 27 Weeks
Maternity clothes? yes
Weight Gain: +14 lbs
Stretch marks? No :)
Sleep: Sleep has been better
Best moment this week: Finished painting!!!!!! YEAH! Ty has moved into his new big boy bedroom! So excited. I will post pics once I get it all decorated. Babies room is coming along too!!!! Will post pics later!
Miss Anything? Same old things.... being able to bed over, sleeping on belly and back, and Playing rough with Ty.
Movement: YES!!!
Food cravings: Don't really have any.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nahh
Gender prediction: One of each!!!!!!! YEAH!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: feet swell some
Belly Button in or out? Out...
Wedding rings on or off? On
GIGI is coming for the week!!! She is going to fill our freezer with home cooked meals for when the babies come!!!!
YEAH!!!!!
GIGI is coming for the week!!! She is going to fill our freezer with home cooked meals for when the babies come!!!!
YEAH!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment