26 Weeks!!!!
How far along? 26 Weeks
Maternity clothes? yes
Weight Gain: +14 lbs
Stretch marks? No, I am starting to get nervous about this category.... Not to mention I have had numerous NIGHTMARES about them showing up all over my belly.....
Sleep: Sleep is still pretty good. I wake about every 2 hours to potty but get my best sleep from about 3:30 or 4 till Ty wakes around 7:30ish And had some Acid Reflux one night that was pretty bad...
Best moment this week: Meet some friends @ Horseshoe Bay and it was AMAZING!!!!!!! Swam all weekend and rented a boat for a few hours. It was GREAT!!!!
Miss Anything? Bending over, Sleeping on my back and tummy!
Movement: Lets just say my belly is hardly round.... looks like a square b/c body parts are popping up all over. But I love seeing/feeling them move!
Food cravings: Don't really have any.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nahh
Gender prediction: One of each!!!!!!! YEAH!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: nahhh, just feel HUGE!
Belly Button in or out? Out...
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Finishing the babies room and Ty's big boy room. We are almost done.
On July 1st I went to the Doc to do a big Scan of the babies again and they are "Beautiful" as our Doc said! I Love it when he says that. They both looked GREAT!!!!!! Baby girl is 1 lb 9 oz and Baby boy is 1 lb 12 oz. I just love seeing them. So thankful they are doing so good. Please continue to pray everything keeps going as good as it has been.
No comments:
Post a Comment