Monday, December 10, 2012

Wow... Ok I am terrible at doing this blog... but I will get better!

Since Ty's 2nd birthday here is what we have been doing:

 Planted tulips to come up in the Spring... I am super excited about this!!!!
 WEnt to ACU Homecoming to watch Grandmother be honored!!!! 
 More on this to come!


Horseshoe Bay with the Watsons and Milams for a long weekend.
SOOO much fun! Can't wait to go again!
More to come....


Dino Valley state Park camping in Nov. 
Ty with his cousin Logan. He LOVES Logan and 
can't stop talking about him. 


Playing outside.... Is he not the cutest???


Riding the Zoo Train...we do this every couple of weeks.
He loves it!


Riding his tricycle in FW over Thanksgiving




 Went to his first UT game!!! LOVED it and was perfect!
With Cousin Jaxon after the game. 
More to come on this....




With Cousin Bailey at our first Christmas party this year!


OK I Promise to do better....  not that anyone is really reading these...
I will be better!


No comments: