IT was really his first college football game.....
He LOVED it!!!!! We went to Lubbock to see
Jaxon take on Tech.
Jaxon had a TD and they won!!!!!
We all had a blast. Ty did GREAT!
I was nervous about taking him, but we really did
not have another option since we were out of town.
I am glad I did not have another option b/c I would
not have brought him. I am soooo glad we did.
We set in the parent section (Thanks Jaxon!), which
is RIGHT by the UT band. We did this a few years ago when
Jordan was playing and it is ALWAYS soooo
fun. This time though, UT Won! Tech Fans are horrible....
but at least they kind of close their mouth a little when they loose!
We had fun and glad Ty came!!!
Uncle Cliff "Tiff"
Aunt Kara "Ra Ra"
Jaxon and Ty
All the fam that came.
No comments:
Post a Comment