Grandmother was the Grand Marshal!!!!!!!!
Grandmother is Sara's mom. She is the most precious
lady I know. Ty just adores her and she him. I love watching
them together.
Grandmother and some of her great grand kids
Addison, Sawyer and Ty
Marth Kate and Ty
Martha Kate's hubby, Zac, had been in SA for some
training and Ty has realy grown to LOVE them.
He talks about them even if its been a few weeks since
we have seen them. They are moving to Alaska in a few weeks.
We are soooo sad! But hopefully will take a trip to visit!!
Ty and I at the Parade
Stratton pulling his cousins.
Daddies with their babies... except they are not babies anymore... :(
Grandmother and Ty. IS she not Beautiful?!?!?!?!
Sweet Boy!
Us with Grandmother....
We are spoiled, we get to see her all the time and we LOVE it.
Sawyer and Ty, 9 days apart.
Ok so I am keeping my promise.... I have blogged more the
last couple days then I have in months!!! YEAH go me!!!
Have a great Wednesday! PEACE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment