21 months
Weight: 29.5 lbs.
Length: ????
Diapers: Size 5
Clothes: 2T
Shoe size: 5
Eating: 3 meals a day, with snacks all day long!!
Food: Anything and everything!!
Good juice and milk drinker
Go to bed around 8:00pm and wake around 8:30
Sleeping great!!!
Naps: 2 a day
Morning nap: about 10:00 for 2 hours
afternoon nap: around 3:00 for about 2 hours
Teeth: 16: 8 on bottom, 8on top
New Words: ??? I am not good at keeping up with this.
LOVE LOVE LOVEs to sing and Dance... it is the cutest thing EVER!
Loves to Dance, Pray, Talk, Swing, Stickers and chase Tink around
Saying sentences!!!
"oh no it's hot" was his first sentence
My sweet baby,
We have been in FW for a few weeks now and you have LOVED seeing your
Gigi and Pops all the time. You stayed with them for about 5 nights and had
a blast! You are sleeping like a champ! I am loving this. You are learning more
and more each day. I love watching you grow.
You are also talking more and more, and none stop! Daddy and I are so
thankful for you. We pray for you all the time and will always do that!!
We love you so much!
Mom
1 comment:
Sounds like he is doing great!! I haven't been checking friends blogs in a long time so I am way behind! Hooray for still having such a great sleeper!!
Post a Comment