22 & 23 months
Weight: 30 lbs.
Length: ????
Diapers: Size 5
Clothes: 2T
Shoe size: 6
Eating: 3 meals a day, with snacks all day long!!
Food: Anything and everything!!
Love Juice
Go to bed around 8:00pm and wake around 6:00 ahhhhhhhh
Naps: 1 nap from about 1-4
Still use a paci but hoping to get rid of it soon
Teeth: 17 (that I have seen): 9 on bottom, 8on top
New Words: SOOOO many, too many to count
LOVEs to talk!!! Never stops...
Love Elmo, Your pillows, Mr. Bear (big huge bear from Costco), and your
grand parents!!!
You are still sooo sweet, but you have learned how to use the word "NO"
and I don't like that :)
Ty Ty,
I love you to pieces! I can't believe my little boy is almost 2. It makes
me sad, but you are growing up to be a super little boy. We hang all the time!
You are my little side kick and I love it! I am finally getting to really talk to you. It is so
fun to have conversations with you. I love that Dad and I can pretty much understand
everything that comes out of your mouth. There are definitely times we have no clue
what you are saying. You still are sooo sweet but have your moments of not being
sweet. We are so thankful you are who you are and pray you will never change!
Love you so much little man!
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment