Tuesday, June 12, 2012

20 Months


20 months 
Weight: 28.5 lbs.
Length: 34 inches ????
Diapers: Size 5
Clothes: 24 month shorts, 2T shirts
Shoe size: 5
Eating: 3 meals a day, with snacks all day long!!
Food: Anything and everything!! 
Good juice and milk drinker
Go to bed around 7:30pm and wake around 7:30
Sleeping great!!!
Naps:  2 a day
Morning nap: about 10:00 for 2 hours
afternoon nap: around 3:00 for about 2 hours
Teeth: 16: 8 on bottom, 8on top
New Words: ??? I am not good at keeping up with this.
LOVE LOVE LOVEs to sing... it is the cutest thing EVER!
Loves to Dance, Pray, Talk, Swing, Stickers and chase Tink around

Not too much change.... but sure is talking lots more!!!

Sweet Love Bug,
You are the BEST!!!  We just can get enough of you. We are between houses
right now so life is crazy. We are living in FW for a few weeks till we can
move nto our house!!!!!  You are loving seeing GiGi so much.  We sure miss
Grand Lady, its hard being at the house without her here. She loved you soo much! 
You are growing and learning like crazy! I just love watching you grow up. I miss 
my little baby, but love seeing you turn into a silly, adventurous boy. 
You love your daddy! It is sweet to watch yall play together.  There is so much I could 
say but to sum it up I can just say we are soooo in love with you!!!!
Love you little man,
Mom

I will post pic when we get settled in our house!!!   YEAH!!!

1 comment:

Emily Felts said...

Yes, post pictures! And of the house too :)