19 months
Weight: 28.5 lbs.
Length: 34 inches ????
Diapers: Size 4
Clothes: 24 month shorts, 2T shirts
Shoe size: 5
Eating: 3 meals a day, with snacks all day long!!
Food: Anything and everything!!
Good juice and milk drinker
Go to bed around 7:30pm and wake around 7:30
Sleeping great!!!
Naps: 2 a day
Morning nap: about 10:00 for 2 hours
afternoon nap: around 3:00 for about 2 hours
Teeth: 16: 8 on bottom, 8on top
New Words: ??? I am not good at keeping up with this.
New Noises: ???
LOVE LOVE LOVEs to sing... it is the cutest thing EVER!
Follow commands. This is AWESOME!!!
Since I am doing this about a week after his 18 month post,
there is not much change at all...
Sweet Ty Ty,
Another crazy month for us. You are still the sweetest
19 month old I have ever met. I think the Lord daily for that!
Your precious Grand Lady passed away this past month on
March 31, 2012. We had her funeral on April 6. She loved you so much.
There was no doubt about that. It is hard to think that when you get older
you will have been to young to remember her. But you loved her just as
much as she loved you. Yall had your special way of playing with each other.
You also wont remember that I was pregnant with your baby sister or brother.
But I will tell you about it when you get older. When I went to my 13 week
appointment we found out that the baby did not have a heart beat.
It made your daddy and I very sad to hear that, but we know someday
we all will met him/her in heaven! The other cool thing that I thought
of right after we heard the news is that Grand Lady is loving all over
your baby sister/brother. Daddy and I love that thought. It make us happy
to picture that! We have been thru a lot lately, but God is helping us thru
every bit of it. It is not easy, but it is life and we know it is all OK!
We are soooo thankful for you. We want to keep you close and kiss
all over you. We know in the future you will have siblings. I have no
doubt about that. If I can't/don't have anymore kids of my own we will
adopt you lots of siblings!!! It will be great!
We love you soooo much little man!
Mom
1 comment:
You are the most amazing mom in the world. I am so thankful our kids get to call you "mom." I love you!
Dan
Post a Comment