18 months
Weight: 27.5 lbs.
Length: 34 inches ????
Diapers: Size 4
Clothes: 18 months pants, 2 T & 2T shirts
Shoe size: 5
Eating: 3 meals a day, with snacks all day long!!
Food: Anything and everything!!
Good juice and milk drinker
Go to bed around 7:30pm and wake around 7:30
Sleeping great!!!
Naps: 2 a day
Morning nap: about 10:00 for 2 hours
afternoon nap: around 3:00 for about 2 hours
Teeth: 16: 8 on bottom, 8on top
New Words: ??? I am not good at keeping up with this.
New Noises: ???
LOVE LOVE LOVEs to sing... it is the cutest thing EVER!
Follow commands. This is AWESOME!!!
Ty,
I am late on this post b/c we have had some not so good stuff
going on. At this point (18 months) your sweet Grand Lady is
in ICU in Dallas. She is not doing good. She loves you so much!
I wish I could have taken you up to see her, but you are not aloud
to be there.
You are growing and learning sooo fast. Your daddy and I
love watching you. You are still sweet, but can every now an
then have some ugly fit come out.
This month is when we told everyone that you will be a big brother!!!
I can not wait to see you in action as a big bro. I know you will be
the BEST big brother EVER!
YOu just woke up from your nap so I better go get you!!!
Love you so much little man!
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment