I know what your thinking... why do I even have a blog??? I am now done with my student teaching and have more free time since I am just subbing. SOOOO that means I am really going to try and keep this updated. My goal from right now will be once a week and then I will go from there.
We have been super busy lately. We have been Hard Core Jordan fans, and have attended about 4 games this season thanks to him. We are so proud of him and what a great role model he is. He is so Blessed and he knows that!! BIG NEWS: My little brother got married.... and if you know me well, or I have been in your wedding, you know I cried like a baby! Tears were rolling down my face as I walked down the asile. It was a sweet wedding and to top it all off my daddy did the wedding. Man talk about a tear jerker. My little brother was like my little baby, we have a close relationship and then my dad did the wedding. GOSH!!!! It was great and I will post pictures tonight or tomorrow. ( I am subbing right now, hahah man I must be a great sub to be blogging). We have been with Sara any free weekend we have had. I also got to stay with Sara the Sunday- Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Then on Wednesday after her doctor appt. she got to go home till Sunday. She was home for Thanksgiving!!! God is so good!!!!! She is now back at her apartment in Dallas but thinks she will get to come home for good before Christmas. Please pray that happens.
Dan is finishing up his last semester at ACU, but we will stay here at least another year. We will just both work. We are really blessed. We are loving being here!
I wrote the first part of this at school one day and now I am finishing it tonight.
Last night Jordan came and stayed with us. He was in town hunting and I got to cook him a home cooked meal. We all know that home cooked meals taste 100% better when you are in college!!! Some of the family came over we stayed up till almost 2am ( that's a record for me!!!) We had a blast and enjoyed getting to spend some time with him.
Sara is doing good most days. Last night was not a good one. She got sick and had to go to the hospital this morning. She is doing better, and is back at her apartment. Continue to send prayers her way!
I know I have been all over the place with this post, so sorry for that!! I am tired of writing so PEACE OUT!!!
will post pictures later!
No comments:
Post a Comment