Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ok so I am pretty much a terrible blogger!!!! My life is so way too busy for blogging.... I will try to get better.
Sara is making it, it has not been easy or fun, but she is OK. She is very weak and tired b/c chemo killed EVERYTHING her body. Her platelets got down to 1000 and normal is 100,000. WOW! That is not OK. They have given her 2 transfusions and her count was up to 4000 today, and they plan on giving her another one today. She is on day +1 meaning she it is one day after her transplant. This is how the hospital labels her room. She started at -6. So we are taking it day by day at this point. God has been faithful to this point and we know HE will continue to be.
Please pray her platelets will continue to rise at a rapid amount and she will regain strength. I will try to keep updating about her. Thanks for prayers and pleae continue them!!!

1 comment:

The Campbell Family said...

Thanks for the Sara update! What a scary time. Def saying a prayer for her right now!!!