Friday, December 11, 2009

pictures

Ok I promised pictures of what's been going on lately.... of corse they are in reverse order. Sorry!

Vick Christmas in North Richland Hills
Mom and Dad with grand babies... Logan 2, Avery 3 months
Stan (big brother, Papa (dad's dad), Logan
All mom's girl's YEAH!!! Jordan (Zach's NEW wife!) Me, MOM, and Anne (Stan's wife)
Nana (dad's mom) with Avery... This is what I will look like when I am almost 80, my pictures look just like her as I am getting older.
Dan and I's precious baby!!! Tinker! Love this girl!!
Avery... just the sweetest baby EVER. NEVER cries!!
Dan's hog... I was hunting with him!!! So fun!


We have been Jordan's biggest fans this year... Love going and watching him play!

Before Sara went into the hospital she had pictures made with her kids and Dan and I did some... here are just a few




Here is my precious mother-in-law with out her hair.... is she not just the most beautiful person you have ever seen???? Man!!!!! She is a funny lady and had this hat on the first time we saw her without any hair... Just love her!!! Please continue to pray for her. She is having some bad days lately. Thanks for all the prayers that have already been sent her way. She feels them everyday!
Till next time.... Peace out!

1 comment:

The Campbell Family said...

So glad to see an update from you. Great picture post as well! We will continue praying for Sara's recovery and hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!! :)