Monday, September 7, 2009

Sorry it has been SOOO long!

Ok so here is the Update on us...

We have a new niece!!!!! Avery Nicole Vick. She was born on Saturday morning. We are going to see her next weekend so I will post pictures then.

I am student teaching for a total of 12 weeks (10 to go) then I will be certified!!!!

Dan just go an awesome job in Medical Sales, Starts tomorrow.

Sara will start her process on the 15th and it will be a 4 month deal... Please pray for her to be strong and push through deal. We will be going to see her most weekend so pray for our travels as we visit her.

Dan did not do as well as he would have liked on his MCAT so he will retake next semester, so we are in Abilene for another year!!! We are excited about that. We absolutely love it here! Pray for him as he starts his studying all over again.

My little brother is getting married in November!!!!!

We have been busy spending lots of time with Sara (Dan's mother) before she starts her Chemo and Bone Marrow transplant. This weekend will be our last before she starts so please pray we all have a good time and spirits are high!! We are going to San Antonio to visit so pray for a safe trip!
Guess that's all for now. I will be better about blogging, I promise!!!

Love yall!

No comments: