Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We are Busy!

Well as you can see I have not written in a while... we have been busy!!! To catch yall (love the word!!) up I will just make a list of what we have been doing lately.

*FW Zoo (love it!)
*Camping (also love it)
*cousin Dinner
*had Cliff visit for a week
*Sara and Clifton visit a weekend (Sara seems to always be here, but we love it)
*Making summer plans!!! YEAH
*Dan making school look easy
*I am busy with my kids at school
*Looking for a teaching job next year, excited about the opportunity.
*Went home for a night to have Dad do our taxes... love daddy he did very good this year Thank you God!!!!!!
*Planned our DC trip, booked our flights to see Cliff graduate Law school in May!!!! YEAH
*Planned our Port A trip for June... Can't wait!

We have been busy, but we love it. Life is good! God is good to us everyday and shows his blessings daily!

I have to list some things I am excited about:
*Today is APRIL!!!! YES, summer is closer!
*8 weeks of school left
*Dan takes is MCAT in 8 weeks (excited to have that over) PLEASE PRAY FOR THAT!!! He takes May 28 @ 12 pray then PLEASE!!
*Zach gets married in November. Yeah Jordan!!!! We love her!
*I made some INCREDIBLE Homemade chocolate chip cookies for Life group and will forever only make homemade cookies!!! will post a picture later... so good they deserved a picture!

Ok so I have written enough, will post pictures when I am home. I am at work so guess I better look busy now! hahah

Peace!

2 comments:

The Campbell Family said...

You have been a busy girl! Sounds like fun! :) I want to go back to DC really bad. Port A is only 2.5-3 hours from San Antonio, too bad we won't still be down there. Love the beach!! Have a great weekend! :)

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

When AI started Danny was one of my favorites. I still think he is great, but he is just kind of boring me at this point. He doesn't switch it up too much. I like to be surprised! I do think he is a great singer though. He'll go far.