Monday, December 9, 2013

3 Months

3 Months


Addie Kate:
Weight: ??? maybe around 9lbs
Length: ???
Newborn Diapers
Wearing newborn clothes.
Eating 3 1/2 - 4 oz. every 3-4 hours during the day
You sleep all night. about 10pm-8am
Still just eating moms milk, but from a bottle. 
You both started smiling lots around 2 1/2 months
You are still tiny tiny, and Dad and I LOVE it.
You are like our little doll.


Jace:
Weight: ??? Maybe around 11lbs.
Length: ???
Size 1 Diapers.
Wearing 0-3 Months
Eating 4 1/2-5 oz. every 3-4 hours during the day
You go about 7 hours between feedings at night. Have gone
all night a few times. 
Still just eating moms milk, but from a bottle. 
You are a chunk compared to your sister.

You are both more content to just chill on your own.
Not that you do it for long, but you are learning.
Both are happy babies but have a little fussy
time in the evenings.

Schedule is never the same but seems to be close
to this most days:

8:30 am : wake/eat (I pump)
9:15 am : nap for 45 min 
11:30 am- eat
12:15pm - nap for 45 min (I pump)
2:30pm - eat
3:00 - nap for 2 hours (I pump)
5:30 -eat
6-8pm fussy time (I Pump)
8pm -nap for a bit
8:30 - eat
10:30 - eat again ( I pump)
Bed for all right after this feeding!!!

Most days I try and keep yall on same schedule but
some days you are off b/c you wake up in the
mornings at different times. 

Keeping track of when everyone eats and when I need to pump
is crazy....  but I am sooo thankful/blessed that I am producing
enough for both babies to have milk,  it is hard and NOO 
fun to pump all the time. But it is worth it to have healthy babies!





No comments: