Addie Kate:
Weight: 7 lbs 5 oz.
Length: 19.1 inches
Newborn Diapers.
Wearing newborn clothes.
Eating 3 oz. every 3-4 hours during the day
You go 6-8 hours between feedings at night. Have gone all
night twice!!!!
Still just eating moms milk, but from a bottle.
You smiled at Aunt Sharon on your 2 month birthday, but
we have yet to see it.
You never sneeze just once.
You are following us with your eyes.
You are super talented at noises w/ your bottom, you
beat your brother in this department!!
You are a champion Sleeper!
Dad and I think you will be the first to roll over and smile at us.
Jace:
beat your brother in this department!!
You are a champion Sleeper!
Dad and I think you will be the first to roll over and smile at us.
Jace:
Weight: 9 lbs 7 oz.
Length: 20.8 inches
Size 1 Diapers.
Wearing newborn clothes.
Eating 4 oz. every 3-4 hours during the day
You go 5-7 hours between feedings at night. Have yet
to go all night.
Still just eating moms milk, but from a bottle.
You never sneeze just once.
You are following us with your eyes.
You are a chunky monkey like your brother was.
You are the most peaceful sleeper I have ever seen.
You are the most peaceful sleeper I have ever seen.
Our Schedule changes everyday.....
it is something like this though:
Any where from 7-8:30 wake from night,
Eat, either fall right back to sleep or stay up for 30 min
sometime around 10 or11: Eat
1 or 2: Eat
4 or 5: Eat
7ish: Eat
10ish: Eat and go to bed
You sleep between every feeding anywhere from 2-3 hours.
Your fussy time in in the evenings. Thank goodness Dad is home to
help with that.
I pump about 6 times in a 24 hours and yall eat about 7 times,
unless you sleep all night.
1 comment:
Cutest outfits; I can't get over that tie onesie! Such precious kiddos! I'm so glad they are letting you get some sleep!
Post a Comment