Tuesday, March 22, 2011

busy busy busy

Wow So I am just now seeing that my last post was almost
a month ago. Where does the time go?
We have been busy...
We have been camping and to see Ty's Great Grandparents,
and had lots of visitors.
Ty is growing like a weed... it is crazy!!!!
He is 6 months in 2 days. I can not believe it.



Still loves his jumparoo and learning to sit

Visited his great grandparents in Big Spring

Ty went on hi first Camping trip!!!!

Loves his new swing



Ty was dedicated to the Lord and we had both sets
of grandparents come in and some Uncles.





Fell asleep with Uncle Ben

Such a happy boy!!

Tink in the snow a few weeks ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!!

As you can see we have been busy...
Ty was dedicated to the Lord the beginning
of this month and we were to happy to have
both sets of grandparents come and Ben
and Cliff. We know we can not raise Ty alone, but
we feel confident to raise him knowing the Lord
is on our side!!!!

I will put ty's 6 month post up later this week!
I can not believe he is almost 6 months....
Peace out for now!!!


No comments: