

6 MONTHS!!!
Weight:17.2 lbs
Length:25 1/4 (they did not straighten his leg all the way)
Diapers: Size 3 (started @ 6 months)
Clothes: 6-9 months, 6-12 months
Eating: about every 4 hours about 6 1/2 Oz.
8am, 12pm, 5pm, 8pm
Baby food @ 10ish & 4ish
Go to bed around 9pm and wake @ 8am
Most nights you wake around 3am and cry for a bit
Naps: 2 hours after he wakes for about 1 hour
afternoon nap 1-2 hours
sometimes an evening nap for 40 min.
Teeth: found 1st one on your 6 month birthday!
Bottom middle tooth
Love Jumping still
"Talk" all the time!!!!! We love it!
Have Rolled both ways but don't care to do it really.
Love standing up
Love Love Love all baby food except Peas (I don't blame him)
Smile and Laugh all the time
Can sit alone but we stay close just incase
Love Tinker and she loves you!!!
Ty,
Wow, half a year as gone by.
You are the light of our lives. We can
not imagine you not being here.
God is SOOO good for giving us YOU!!!!
You are a GREAT baby. We pray all our other
kids will be at least just half as good as you are!
YOur personality is just blooming. Everyday we
feel you do something new or act different. It is
sooo neat to see. We pray every night you will be
a warrior for the Lord! We love you so much!
Mommy and Daddy







3 comments:
Awww, Beth you did such a good job taking pictures! Your little man is adorable! I can't wait to meet him.. sadly for the first time this weekend! Love ya!
Such cute cute pictures!!! Love the ones with Tinker too! Sounds like he is doing great Beth! I am seeing more "Dan" expressions now too! Sorry I won't be seein' ya'll at Erin's shower. I already had a committment volunteering with Mission Arlington Sunday afternoon. Miss ya'll!!
This is so sweet! It made me cry, literally!! :D Your lil man Ty looks like you both, more and more daily! I love to watch and read along as he grows! Also, I compare notes, heehee!! It makes me happy to seesuch a healthy and happy baby!! This really is the best times of our lives!! ;D
Post a Comment