Monday, September 20, 2010

We are moving along now!!!!

Well We had our 37 week appt. today and I am Dilated to a 1!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! So exciting. His head is way down there so he is ready to go. Now this does not mean he is coming just any day, but I guess he could. I could stay at a 1 for a couple of weeks, so we will just have to be patient. And honestly Dan and I want him to stay put until Oct. I don't care what day but I really want him to be an Oct. boy! Dan's birthday was in Aug. and mine in Sept. so his is Oct. would be Perfect!!!!! I have no gain 21 lbs.... hope it is not much more, but o-well I am over the weight gain thing. Lord willing, it will all be gone soon!!!!!
My doctor is still on maternity leave and will be back next Monday!!! YEAH!!! So he better stay till then at least! So her nurse practitioners have been seeing all her patients while she is gone. Today she said that since I am at a 1 I should be having some contractions.... I do not feel them, but I guess I am having some.... guess that is a good thing. I am not complaining! Guess that is all for now! Dan and I better get everything ready b/c you never know when the day may come!!

This past week Dan had 3 medical school interviews and they all went great!!!! He had them at the DO school in FW, Tech El Paso, and Tech Lubbock. He also just got two more interviews this weekend. He will be going to A&M at the end of the month and San Antonio the beginning of Oct. We are so happy!!!!! God is Awesome!!!!! Please be praying Ty does not come while Dan is away! And if he does that Dan can get back in time! Thanks.

Thats all for now. Will post baby bump photos later! Peace out!!!

1 comment:

The Campbell Family said...

Great update! It's always nice to feel like there's some progress going on even if it's a few more weeks before he comes! At least Dan is traveling in TX and can be home in a few hours time. These things don't really happen quickly so he'll be able to be at your side by the birth for sure!! Typical first time 12-24hrs. I've probably already told you, but Oct. 3rd is a great day! (my bday!) Mel's is Oct 1st so it's just a great time of year!