First of all on Monday this week I was dilated to a 1. YEAH!! Here it is.... then on Tuesday my mucus plug came out. Yes is was nasty and weird. Dan and I walked two miles monday night and I think that helped the plug come out. We have not walked since b/c we are not wanting him to come this week. My doctor has been on maternity leave and will return Monday for our appt. YEAH!!!! So Ty please stay put till Monday!
Ok now here for some crazy photos.... This is how my stomach has been most of the time since about week 30, when he starting running out of room.
Can yall see that HUGE knot on my belly??? Well that is his bottom. Crazy huh?????I am not kidding when I say this is what my belly looks like 50% of the day. And yes it can sometimes hurt if he is really looking for room. Right after this his foot was trying to break out of my skin and that was not fun. 

This one shows it pretty good!!
We go back to the doctor on Monday so we will see if I have progressed anymore!!! PEACE!!!
1 comment:
LOVE IT!!! Isn't that crazy weird how they can move around and totally mold your belly in different shapes??! I hope he stays put for your Dr to get in, but less than 24 hrs after mine truly came out I went into labor and it was less than 48 hrs for my sis-in-law. Luckily labor typically lasts 12-24 hrs for a first timer so if you don't start til Sun she could potentially be back by the time you are ready to deliver on Mon! :) Crossing my fingers and wishing you the best I'm not thinking you'll make it to Oct though! (oh well, sept birthstone is blue! oct is pink!)
Post a Comment