Sunday, March 21, 2010

pictures

Ok so it's been a while... I would say I have been too busy b/c that seems to be everyones excuse on here.... but not mine. Mine it just did not want to do it and chose other things to do instead, so there!!!!

Here are pictures from our ski trip in early March!

I snowboarded and everyone else had skis. Zach tried snowboarding the last day and picked it up pretty quickly. We also went on a snowmobile trip, it was sooo fun! Every morning and night tons of deer came to see us and get fed. So we had to feed them! We had a blast! The entire family is already planing a trip fro next year!!!!














1 comment:

The Campbell Family said...

Where did you stay? I wonder if they are the same deer that used to always come into town that a couple on the hill would feed. We fed them fritos corn chips 2 years ago. ;)