We started trying in Sept. and got pregnant in Jan. God is soooooo Good!!! My doctor had already told me do not some back and see me until you have been trying for 1 1/2 years....God knew my patience would not last that long. I wanted a baby now! Thank you God for not making us wait long!
The neat part of it all is that here is Abilene I have a cousin that is two weeks ahead of me and a friend(she is moving soon though, so sad but we are happy for them!) that is just over one week ahead of me. So we get to talk baby all the time!
Ok the next question: How are you feeling?
GREAT, Praise the Lord!!!!!! Never once been sick and feel good all the time! I was a bit nervous b/c my mom was sick from the day she found out till the day she delivered. She left the hospital 20 pounds lighter than what she was when she go pregnant. AHHHH praise the Lord that will not be me! I am so thankful that I feel good. I am walking and working out often! I am walking with my cousin. Crystal, almost everyday. We do at least 2 miles, but most days it is 4. Ok let me explain the "cousin" part. She is actually married to Dan's cousin TC. So we are not really cousins but that is what we all call each other. These days I would honestly call her my best friend! We are inseparable. We love being with each other. We are on the phone all the time if one is out of town or we did not see each other that day. It is so fun to have her here and to be pregnant together! This is her 2nd child so she has been through it all.
Ok next thing: Things I am loving???





As you can see most of it is Dairy, but hey I am happy!!!!!
Here is what I would love to eat all the time, but can't:
Is it normal to want this bad stuff ALLLL the time? b/c man I sure do.



Here is some info from the doctors:
Our first appt was at 7 weeks and the heart beat was 153. They said because I was not very far long it would go up. Well next appt. was Last Tuesday and I was 11 weeks and the beat was 176.... Now I have heard that the higher the heart beat the more likely it will be a boy. I asked my doctor and she said it was a myth... bummer we are really hoping for a boy, but will be sooo excited with a girl also b/c I can dress her up all the time. But we want a boy to be older so he can take care of the girl! hahaha that is probably everyone plan. o-well why not wish for it???
Ok well today I am craving salad and chinese food, so I better go so I can make that happen!!!!
Please pray that I continue to feel great and all is healthy with the baby!
Sara is home and we get to see her this weekend for Easter, pray that is a great experience for her, to have her family all back together and not in the hospital!!!
Peace out!
PS I did not proof read.... it is WAY too long for that!
4 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Oh my goodness, CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you...and what a blessing you're not sick!
YAY a Dubose baby! Kasey and I are so excited for you and Dan and for all the fam!!!!! -Ashley King
Yay Yay YAy! So excited. My guess is DEF a boy with that heartrate (know it's a myth but been true in most cases) and since you haven't been sick... Ours was 172 first time. Anyways just my guess. Also, I was big time milk/cheese/water person. Get all of it that you can! (Even some of the DQ blizzards on occasion) Glad you aren't feeling sickly. Here's hoping for Oct. 3rd bday and he/she will share w/ me!
Post a Comment