So I have been terrible at blogging and I am going to be
sooooo mad when I look back and I missed blogging
about everything I did. But I thought I better start now
and have something for sweet Brooks to read about himself.
I am going to go back and write about previous life happenings,
but since he is 2 months today, I will start here.
I can not believe our little Brooks is 2 months. I should not say
little, bc he is our biggest baby. He started at 7 lbs 1 oz
That's a whole pound bigger then Ty was and 2 more then Jace
and 3 more then Addie Kate. WOW!!!
Brooks is a great baby. I know exactly what to expect everyday.
God knows I need that and always provides me babes that stay
on a schedule! Praise you God for that!!!!!!
Weight: 11 lbs 5 oz
Length: 22 inches
Diapers: Size 1
0-3 month clothes.
Breastfeeding and I guess eating about 4 oz every 3 hours in the day
You go about 5-6 hours between feedings at night, but
last night was 7!!
Started smiling at 6 weeks
You are loved crazy by your siblings.
Ty can't get enough of you.
Our Schedule changes everyday.....
it is something like this though:
Any where from 7-8 wake from night and Eat
10 -11: Eat
1 - 2: Eat
4 - 5: Eat
7ish: Eat
9:30: Eat and go to bed
You stay awake after every feeding for about
30 minutes and then its back to sleep.
You sleep between every feeding anywhere from 2-3 hours.
Your fussy time in in the evenings. But this is only getting
better. PRAISE JESUS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment