Well my last post was about the twins turing 1 and this post comes with the twins turing 2 in a few weeks. hahahaha Wow, It's been a while. I have been bugging one of my very best friends, who I never see anymore b/c they moved over seas to update her blog and she told me if I would, then she would.... So here ya go Mar!
At the is very moment I am sitting on my back porch in Belton, TX, 37 1/2 weeks pregnant writing this blog. Dan is doing his residency at Scott and White and we could not be more blessed. God has truly taken care of us. Dan loves his job and we love Belton. Twins are almost 2, Ty is almost 5 and baby number 4 will be here any day!!!!
Here is our family right now... can't wait for our newest member to join soon!
Really Love this picture of Dan and I
Mar, I will do my best to get back into blogging. Thank you for encouraging me! Love you Friend!



1 comment:
Love this Beth! Can't wait to hear about new baby coming! Post the twins birthday too! :) Miss you!
Post a Comment