Wednesday, May 21, 2014

8 Months



Addie Kate
Weight: ????
Length: ????
Diapers: Size 3
Clothes: 3-6 Months, some 3 months, 6 Month 
Eating 6 oz. every 4 hours during the day
Teeth: 2 bottom (1st @ 7 1/2 months, 2nd 8 months)
You sleep all night about 7:15pm-6:45am
Sleep great at night!
still Not the best long napper,
does little cat naps all day
Crawling everywhere!!!!
Sits good, but has to be moving so does not stay long.


Jace:
Weight: ???
Length: ???
Diapers: Size 3
Clothes: 6-12 Months, and 12 Months 
Eating 6 1/2 oz. every 4 hours during the day
Teeth: 0
Sleep all night  7:15pm-6:45am
Great napper, usually take one long nap in the 
afternoon, with shorter naps the rest of the day
Working on crawling 
Sits great alone

Both:
Mostly drinking mom's milk with 1 bottle a day of
high cal formula (AK) and Organic Similac (J).
 Baby food: They will eat anything. Since we are out more, they eat 
pouches with multiple fruits and veggies in them.
Nap after every feeding for 45 minutes
and 2-3 hours after the 2 o'clock feeding (J)
Love Jumping

both Love your big brother,
and he LOVES y'all.
yall laugh at almost anything Ty does
Very happy babies!!!

Drinking bottle 4 times a day and I pump 3 times.
I produced the same amount if I pumped 3 or 4 times 
so you know I chose 3 times!!!

Schedule:
6:40 am - 7:30  - up and eat(Formula) ( Pump)
8:45ish- nap for 45 min 
10:00 am- eat baby food
11:00 am- eat (Breast Milk)
11:30pm - nap for 45 min  
2:30- eat (Breast Milk) (Pump)
 3:30ish - nap for 2 hours Jace, AK 1 hour
6:00 -eat baby food
7:00 - bathe, eat Breast Milk),  bed
9:00 -  I pump

No comments: