Addie Kate:
Weight: ???
Length: ???
Diapers: Size 1
Clothes: 0-3 Months, 3 months
Eating 5 1/2 oz. every 3-4 hours during the day
You sleep all night. about 8:30pm-8am
Mostly drinking mom's milk with about 5-8 oz a day
of high cal formula.
I produce about 45 oz and yall eat about 55-60 oz.
No baby food yet, but I am making it and excited for yall
to try it!!! Ty helps me make it!!
Jace:
Weight: ????
Length: ???
Diapers: Size 2
Clothes: 3-6 Months, and 6 Months
Eating 5 1/2 oz. every 3-4 hours during the day
You make it at least 8 hours a night and every once in a while
you go all night.
Eating mostly mom's milk, but if you wake in middle of night
you get a formula bottle. You get organic similac, not the high cal,
b/c boy you are a chunk!!!!! You don't need any help.
You both are probably eating 85% moms milk and 15% formula
You are still our chunky Monkey!!!
You rolled over at 5 months 3 days!!!!
You rolled over at 5 months 3 days!!!!
Both are still very happy babies. Praise Jesus!!!!
Grab Everything!!!
Both really want to sit up and try all day long.
It is super obvious when yall are tired, so makes
it easy to know when yall want to nap.
Smile ALLL the time.
Jaces smile melts my heart!!!
Ak gives her best smiles to me! Do you blame her???
Funny how things change, b/c this past month Jace
was defiantly the happy/content one. AK would be
considered our cryer....
Starting to notice each other. We love watching
yall look at each other.
Ty still LOVES the babies!!!!
He told Dan and I this week he wants me to have LOTS more!
Schedule seems to be getting pretty consistent:
7:30 am I pump
8:00am : wake/eat
9:30ish : nap for 45 min
11:00 am- eat (pump)
12:30pm - nap for 45 min
2:00- eat
3ish - nap for 3ish hours (still wake in middle and I put
paci back in) I pump
5-6ish -eat (pump)
7pm -nap for a bit
8-8:30ish - eat and bed (sometimes nurse J so I don't have to pump)
9:00 - I pump
Bed for all right after this feeding!!!
I still try to keep yall on same schedule, but does not always happen
No comments:
Post a Comment