Tuesday, January 7, 2014

4 Months


4 Months
Addie Kate:
Weight: 10 lbs. 5 oz !!!!!  YEAH!!!!!
Length: 21.3 inches
Diapers: Size 1
Clothes: 0-3 Months
Eating 5 1/2 oz. every 3-4 hours during the day
You sleep all night. about 9:30pm-8am
Still just eating moms milk, but from a bottle. 
Finally done with anything and everything NEWBORN!!!!!


Jace:
Weight: 12 lbs 10 oz
Length: 23 inches
Diapers: Size 2 (switched on 4 month birthday)
Clothes: 0-3 Months but I am packing them up this week and 
moving you to 3-6 months. 
Eating 5 1/2 oz. every 3-4 hours during the day
You make it at least 8 hours a night and lately have been 
going all night!!!!
Eating mostly mom's milk, but just this past week I had to
give you some formula b/c yall are eating more then I am producing :(
I am just thankful I  my supply was good enough to get yall to 
4 months before formula.
You are probably eating 75% moms milk and 25% formula
You are still our chunky Monkey!!!

Both are still very happy babies. Praise Jesus!!!!
Jace defiantly is our cryer, and AK is tough!!
Starting to notice each other. We love watching
them look at each other.  I don't know if I have mentioned this before,
but Ty ADORES the twins.  It is the sweetest thing to see. 
When he wakes up in the morning, the first thing he does
is walk over to them  and say good morning, and loves all over them.
It melts my heart. He does the same thing when he wakes from a nap.

Schedule is never the same but seems to be close
to this most days:

8:00-9:00 am : wake/eat (I pump)
9:30ish  : nap for 45 min 
11:30 am- eat (pump)
12:30pm - nap for 45 min-4 hours (I pump)
sometime around 3:00pm- 4 pm - eat
 4:30 ish nap for 45 min
6ish -eat (Pump)
6:30-8:30pm try to keep up and play
8:30pm -nap for a bit
9:30 - eat and bed
10:00 -  I pump
Bed for all right after this feeding!!!

Most days I try and keep yall on same schedule but
some days you are off b/c you wake up in the
mornings at different times. 



 Is he not a doll or what????







No comments: