Babies are doing AWESOME!!!
Weight/Length:
26 days old
Jace 6.9 lbs, 19.2 Inches
AK 4.15 lbs. 18 Inches
1 month 2 days ( 32 days old)
Jace 7.3 lbs 19.25 inches
AK 5.7 lbs
Diapers:
Jace : Newborn
Addie Kate: Preemie
Clothes:
Jace: Newborn
Addie Kate: Preemie and some Newborn
Eating:
They eat mom's milk every 3 hours during the day and we also were
waking them up in the night every 3 hours till our Doc said it
was ok to let them sleep a bit more. Around 3 weeks we did just that.
They go 4 hours between feeding at night and every once in a while
it might be a tad longer. They are GREAT babies. We are sooo
blessed to have 2 great babies.
Jace eats 3 1/2 oz
AK eats 2 1/2 oz
right now I am pumping and feeding them with bottles so
I know exactly how much they are getting. Once they
both get a little bigger I will nurse.
I have tandem nursed and they did good, but seemed fussy
after, so I assume they did not get enough so thats why I am
pumping for now. It works and they are happy!!!
Sleeping:
Sleep all day long! They eat and they sleep.
Extras:
Jace seems to cry more... think he gets gas often :(
AK is a sleeper.
Jace has more awake time, but still not much.
Ty just adores his brother and sister
Both started grabbing my hair or burp cloth
1 comment:
Ty looks like he's a young man when he's sitting next to the babies! What a great big brother! Thanks for taking time to record all this and share it!
Post a Comment