Friday, March 29, 2013

Sara



I am missing my mother in law more and
 more these days. 
Sunday marks a year since 
her passing and how cool that 
it is Easter!  I love that!
It's only been a year but it seems like 
100... 
So much I want to tell her. I wish I could
hear her goofy jokes that sometimes only
 I would understand. I want her to turn 
to me in the car and give me one of her 
high fives when she says 
something silly. Man I LOVED 
those!!!! I want her to get to talk to 
Ty and see how much
he has grown. I want him to remember
 her soooo badly. I want her to see him hit 
the baseball.  I want to see her laugh when
 she watched him dance. She would 
be LOVING watching him! And he 
wouldLOVE her watching!!! 
I guess what I hate the
 most is that Ty is missing out
on an awesome grandmother.
But what I love the most is that Sara 
is getting to be a "Grand Lady" in heaven
 to our sweet  angel that went to be with the
 Lord around the same time as she. 
I love that thought, and that is what
makes me OK.

No comments: