Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Day in the Life of Ty and I

28 months
This is really just for me to look back at...
B/c I know with our next kiddo I will
want to know what our days looked like.

7:00am ish ~ Wake up

7-9 am ~ Eat breakfast, change our clothes, get ready for the day, Ty watches Barney or Elmo, Play

9-10 am ish ~ Work out (most days), Ty plays in the SWEET kiddo area

10ish-11:30 ish ~ Run Errands (seems crazy that this can happen everyday, but it does)

11:30- 12:30 pm~ Get lunch ready and eat

12:30- 1:30 ish ~ Play/ watch something to calm down and get ready for nap

2-4:30 or 5 pm ~ Nap!!!!   I clean, cook, scrapbook, blog, watch my shows, sew, and sometimes nap :)

5-6 pm ~ Play hard!!!!!

6-7 pm ~ eat dinner and play till bath time

7pm ~ Bath, brush teeth and anything else before bed

by 8pm ~ Bedtime for Ty

8-10 pm ~ ANYTHING I want!!!!!!!  hahah


Tuesdays Ty goes to a Kids Day Out
We do MOPS every other Friday

Guess that's it!

1 comment:

The Campbell Family said...

Sounds like a good schedule!!! What church are you participating in MOPS with??