Saturday, February 25, 2012

17 months

17 Months!



Grandkids w/ Pops





Weight: 27.5 lbs.
Length: 33 inches
Diapers: Size 4
Clothes: 18 months pants, 2 T shorts; 18-24 Months shirts
Shoe size: 5
Eating: 3 meals a day, with snacks all day long!!
Food: Anything and everything!! Loving grapes right now.
Good juice and water drinker
Go to bed around 7:30pm and wake sometime around 7:00
Sleeping great!!!
Naps: Had you taking 1 in the afternoon (loved that schedule)
then you got sick and went back to 2 a day
Morning nap: about 9:30 for 2 hours
afternoon nap: around 2 for about 2 hours
1 nap: about 1-3ish
Teeth: 14: 8 on bottom, 6on top

New Words: ??? I am not good at keeping up with this.

New Noises: ??? same as above
Knows where his belly, head, ears, nose, and toes are are.
LOVE LOVE LOVEs to sing... it is the cutest thing EVER!
Follow commands. This is AWESOME!!!

Sweet Ty TY,
You think your name is Ty Ty. That is what you say when
we ask you, "who are you?" Too cute!!!!
You spend a lot of time with your grandparents, and you love it.
They love it too!! They love keeping you, and dad and I let them
anytime they want too! Gigi already spoils you by giving you food
that dad and I would never dream of giving to you. But we let her
spoil you. Someday you will remember how she did that.
You are so sweet with Grand Lady. It is sweet to see you want to sit
in her lap the second you see her. You know that is yalls way of bonding
right now while she is weak. You brighten her day when she sees you.
You love playing with Pops and singing with Grand Doc.
You love being outside, and we can't wait to take you to the beach
in a few months! It will be so different than last year. You are
such a big boy now! We love that you are still sooooo sweet!
We pray that never goes away! You are running EVERYWHERE.
I love to watch you! You are Precious little man!
I love you sooo much,
Mama
Oh you say "Mama" about as sweet as possible and I LOVE it!!!



No comments: