Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thank you Lord!!!

God is soo faithful!!!!
I have always known this, but since having Ty
I realize it more and more everyday. He did
not have to give us a child...but he has sooo
blessed Dan and I's lives with him.
Having a healthy baby is a miracle. Thank you
Lord for our miracle and may we have many more
miracles!!!!!

Babies come into this world and rely 100%
on mama, if you are breast feeding. In my case
Ty needed me around 100% of the time for the
first 8 1/2 months of his life. Then he took a
bottle so anyone could be "that" person.
At the time, I did not feel like most moms do
when they stop breast feeding. I honestly was
ready to be done. Now looking back on things,
I miss it... BAD.

As Ty go older and was taking a bottle we
got into a pretty good routine at night.
I LOVED this routine...
bath, bottle, rock to sleep, put in bed
I mean I LOVED this.

Then he grew up a little bit more and the bottle
was gone, so there went our rocking time as well.
Hated that...
no more rocking.

Ty recently got sick, so sad...
yet so exciting for me!!
Ty LOVES to Rock again!!
I am in heaven every night and
even randomly during the day if I go sit in the
glider and sing to him he instantly puts his head
down on my chest.
I am in LOVE!!!!!

Thank you Lord for this!!!

No comments: