Weight: 25.2 lbs.
Length: 30.5 same as 12 months (i am not good at measuring you)
Diapers: Size 4
Clothes: 18 months pants, 2 T & 18-24 Months shirts
Shoe size: 5
Eating: 3 meals a day, with snacks all day long!!
Food: Anything and everything!!
Good juice and water drinker
Go to bed around 7:30-8:00pm and wake sometime between 6:30-8
Sleeping great!!!
Naps: 2 naps a day finally.... I was happy with 3, but it was hard to get stuff done and then get
back for your nap.
Morning nap: about 9:30 or 10 for 2 hours
afternoon nap: around 2 or 3 for about 2 hours
if you wake early you might take a 3rd nap
Teeth: 8, 4 on bottom, 4 on top
You still show extra interest in dad these days. It is soo sweet!
New Words: "tinka" for Tinker (our dog), "gege" for Gigi (my mom),
"Pa" for Pops (my dad), he repeats everything so I don't really know
where to draw the line here... but he knows who the above ones are.
Noises: dog, cat, tiger, monkey
Knows where his belly and head are are.
Walks backwards
You still get soooo excited when dad comes home
Still just super sweet... others tell us this and we love to hear it!!
Ty,
I feel like every month has been the best. You are
growing and learning like crazy these days. It is
so fun to watch. You are getting to spend
SOOOO much time with your Gigi and Pops. They
love it and I know you do too!! Grand Lady
(Dan's mom) has been sick and in the hospital
lots so you have not seen her as much, but she
loves you soo much. She misses seeing you, but I send her
pictures all the time so she can see what you look like.
You are such a blessed young man. You have so many
people praying for you already, and so many that love you!
I can't get enough of you. You are the BEST gift
I could ever get. I love you soooo much.
Mom










No comments:
Post a Comment