Monday, June 13, 2011

Med School is in San Antonio!!!

San Antonio here we come!!!
Dan got a phone call on Wed. of last week from the
dean telling him he had been accepted!
We are so excited!!
We have found an apartment already in the
La Cantera area... LOVE IT!!!!
We head that way in about a week, so I better get
off this and get to packing!!!!
Dan will start school on Aug. 1 and his
white coat ceremony is July 24!!!!!
God is SOOOOO Good!!!!

1 comment:

The Campbell Family said...

Whoa! What happened to FW? lol. So will he be at UTSA-HSC in the Med Center?? La Cantera is beautiful that's where I shopped the 2 yrs we lived there. We lived just East of you in Stone Oak. A church for you to check out is Community Bible off 1604 just east of 281. I have a good friend still in SA I will have to introduce you to. You should also take a look at rental homes b/c many of them you can get just as cheap as apartments (that's what we did). Just an idea since you will be there 3 yrs right?? It will give you more space. Call me if you have any questions, would love to help you!