Thursday, May 19, 2011

May!!!!





Wow I can not believe it is May already.
We have been busy and it is not stopping yet.
A couple of weeks ago my parents watched Ty
all weekend!!! Dan and I had a whole weekend to ourselves!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We loved it!
Praise the Lord for Grandparents!!!
We dropped Ty off with them about 4 on Friday.
We headed Downtown to Etta's Place.
It was awesome!!! You have got to check it out.
we had a room on the corner and we could see all of downtown.
We could watch and listen out our window! Loved it!!!
Then on Sat. night we switched rooms and stayed at
The Worthington. AWESOME also!!!! The only reason we
switched places was because Etta's place is connected to
The Reata and they were having a band on Sat. night, so they
said it would be loud and we did not want that.
Anyways both places were Great!!!!
We decided to celebrate our anniversary this weekend
since we will be at a wedding on our anniversary (the 21st).
We ate at Texas De Brazil , which is always great!
So all that to say we had a great weekend!
Oh and Ty was perfect for my parents!!!

So guess what they get.... to watch him again in a couple
of weeks when Dan and I go to San Francisco for 5 nights!!
WHOOOOO!

This past weekend my parents, brother (stan) and his son
Logan, and Dan, Ty and I went camping. Tent camping!!!
We went to Lake Mineral Wells State Park and had a ball!!!
Ty did pretty good! We are planning another trip in Oct.!




We are headed to the beach in a couple of days!!! YEAH!!!
This will be Ty's first trip!!!! So excited!

The next month for Dan and I is CRAZY!!
Here is what all we are doing:
2 Weddings
Beach trip
Pack our house
Move
Find a place to live
Go to San Fran

Wow!!! Way to much. But we can do it!!!

Ty is growing and growing! He is not crawling, but wants too.
He always sleeps thru the night, we love this!
He is just a doll!! Well thats all for now!!!

Peace!!!



1 comment:

The Campbell Family said...

What a fun weekend! Wow! 5 nights away from little man in SF! Good for you! I've had two 24 hr excursions away in 16 months, but this weekend we are going to Austin for 48 hrs that Ryan will be with grandparents and then to Oregon in July for 3 nights, then Las Vegas in Sept for 3 nights... so that will be our longest. It's easier now that he is done nursing so I am ready to have some getaway time. Have you stopped nursing? I only ask bc I can't imagine being away from a baby for 5 days and having to pump that long. Our last two 24 hr get aways I was still nursing and sooo glad to get home to him!! It'll be a great break for you though I'm sure! Enjoy your vacation!