
Ty,
Wow you are now 2 months old! Where did the
time go? We are loving every second with you!
I made sure your daddy would be able to
come with us to your 2 month appt. I was afraid
I would cry when you got your shots. I did not
cry, but I had to step away. You were so brave!
It did hurt you, but you made it!
You are changing everyday and doing new
things.
Weight: 11 lbs.
Length: 21 inches
You are now in Size 1 diapers.
Wearing size 0-3 month clothes.
Eating around 4-41/2 oz. every 3 hours.
You go 4 hours between feedings @ night then back to every 3.
Still just eating moms milk.
You love to smile! Your first time
was @ 7 weeks.
You LOVE LOVE LOVE to jump on our laps,
and cry if we stop doing it (spoiled already).
You never sneeze just once.
You are following us with your eyes.
You also recognize Moms voice.
Your favorite place in your changing table.
You are super talented at noises w/ your bottom!
We are just so in love with our little man!!
Can't wait to see what you do next!!
1 comment:
LOL "noises with your bottom" Ha! Ryan is also a little tooter. Sorry I'm so behind on blog reading the past few weeks have just been crazy and I feel like I've missed out. Can't believe he's 2 months already! I also can't believe Ryan only has one more "month" celebration before we celebrate his first birthday?!?! WHAT?!?! Such sweet pictures Ty is a cutie! The fun is just beginning!
Post a Comment