First thing I have to say is God is SOOO GOOD!!! He has been so faithful to Dan and I.
Dan got his MCAT Score back on June 1st and did AWESOME!!!! Thank you LORD!!!! We are still in shock and ever so grateful! Dan is submitting his Application this week and then we will see where he gets interviews and go from there!!! Please pray for this process! We are excited to see where God will lead us!
Another exciting thing.... We bought our baby furniture!! I love it! It will be delivered this next week!

It is Stratton by Westwood Design
We got the crib and the larger shorter dresser. We did not think we need the other pieces at this time, maybe later! I can not wait!!!!
We have been blessed to receive lots of hand me down's from family, so baby boy's closet is set and ready to go!!!
I am trying my hardest to find a bedding that I like, but struggling with that. I am not into the normal baby bedding like, Noah's ark, sports etc... not that there is anything wrong with them I just want mine to be different. So to give you some ideas of what I am liking these are some websites I have been looking at...
http://www.modpeapod.com/
and
http://www.polkatotdesigns.com/
but still not finding THE ONE... PLEASE if you have any ideas send them my way... I am really loving orange and polka dots, even some floral ( I know yes, I am having a boy... but lets be honest the room is totally for us not them!!!)
Now on the baby bags..... I have had my eye set on a Consuela bag for a long time, even before I was prego.

again this bag is for me not him!!! He will never remember this bag!

This is a cute bag to go inside to hold stuff!
Ok lets see what else... oh yeah we had a Vick Family reunion back in May in the hill country and we had a blast. Of corse I forgot to take my camera so I have no proof of the weekend! My bad!
Well I am now 23 weeks almost 24 and still feeling great! At our 22 week check up baby boy was 12 inches and 1.2 pounds... crazy I have something that big in me!!! God is sooo amazing! I had gained 7 lbs. at 22 weeks and praise the Lord is is all baby!!!! I am so thankful for that. I have heard horrible stories lately of women gaining 60 and 70 lbs and it is all over the body. I can not even imagine that...
This weekend we are going to register!!!! We are soooo excited. Dan is just as excited as I am. I love that about him!
Oh yeah speaking of my husband... We celebrated our 5 year anniversary while on our Vick Reunion!! hahaha o-well He is the GREATEST!!! I am so thankful everyday for him! God blessed me when he put us together.
I think I have written way to much, but I promise to update more often! Till next time.... PEACE OUT!!!
3 comments:
Cute diaper bag and furniture! You def have to pick the bag for you like you said. There is one from Vera Bradley that I still love and didn't get, but might still. I mean you'll carry a diaper bag for like 2+ yrs and more if you have more kids so it doesn't hurt to have more than one! :) Polka Dots are fun- I even liked the damask print that was on one of your links if you did it w/ blue instead of pink. I'm sure you'll find something you like soon :)
Hey! I had no idea you were prego!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!! As far as bedding goes you should try www.etsy.com. It's a website full of a bunch of handmade stuff and there baby bedding on there where you get to pick your own fabrics and they custom make it for you! I have several friends that are prego so I've looked on there a lot! I'm the same as you... I don't like the typical baby bedding either! Hope you find something you love!! :)
Beth, I am thrilled to read about all the exciting things happening in your life right now...yes, please write more often! I'm praying that your pregnancy continues to go well for a safe heatlhy boy and mama! Love, Ellen (Mrs. Bartee)
Post a Comment