Friday, May 14, 2010

All is well!!

Ok so I did have my surgery yesterday and it went great!!!!! MY first surgery was an incredible experience.... I told Dan I can do that everyday if I needed too.... hahahah. I had great nurses and Doctors and everyone was soooo Sweet to me. It also helped that everyone knew Dan b/c they see him up there working and he works along side some of them. It was great when people would come up and say I know your husband. It instantly made me feel Ok with everything. Biggest news is that I know what an epidural feels like and was a breeze!!!!! I am ready to deliver a baby now!!!!! Honestly it was easier then the flu shot. I hate shots and was dreading this part, but it was over before I knew he started... CRAZY!!! I told that guy I was going to request him for my delivery. He loved that. Anyways I had to get an epidural b/c I am pregnant and they could not knock me out. WEIRDEST FEELING EVER!!!!! I tried so hard and just knew I would be the ONE that could move my toes and legs... but nope it did not happen. So weird... if you have never had an epidural you wont understand how weird it is. They would move my legs around and I would have no clue they were even moving unless I was watching.. oh and by the way I was awake during the surgery. That was neat!!! Loved going into recovery and seeing everyone else totally knocked out and I got to watch them!!!!! The only pain I experienced was when I got home last night and went to the restroom.... i had a catheter and when they come out it stings for a while after then when you go to the potty. But after a few times it was gone!

Baby boy did great!!! They check his heart beat all thru the day and he was very active and I felt him kick lots. I did not realize that was him all this time, so I have felt him numerous times before!!!

We are really searching for cribs lately and are not having any luck... Any ideas of good quality but not outrageous price?? We looked @ JCPenny and they are great but when check out comes you see you have to pray $250 on shipping... I would rather put that towards a better crib... We need help!!!!!

Also please throw out some cute, unique boy names... we are struggling with that also!

1 comment:

The Campbell Family said...

Other boy names I liked: Caleb, Ethan, William, James, & Grayson. Glad everything went well!!