Saturday, January 30, 2010

life can be crazy sometime!

Well mine has been just that lately... I was in austin this past weekend for my nephews 3rd birthday and got a phone call on Saturday from Dan asking if I could go stay with Sara (his mom) for the week. She has not been doing good and needed someone to stay with her. So what does the BEST daughter in law do???? Got up Sunday morning and drove myself so stay with Sara. I did not see my husband for over a week... AHHHHH. He came to Dallas yesterday so see his mom and we will head back to Abilene tomorrow morning.
Talk about a week.... I was not planning on coming to dallas so I was not prepared... I did not have a computer, warm clothes, movies... anything. Sara sleeps most of the time so that left me with no one to talk to or anything to do. WOW!!! I made it though. I watched Winter X games (love them!!!!), read Dear John!!! I just happen to find it on Sara's shelf, worked out some, ran to the store everyday to get stuff for Sara, went to the doctor twice with Sara, prepared her pills for her (that is a job in its self). All that to say I am glad I was here for Sara, because she needed me, but I am also glad to be going home tomorrow!!!
Please continue to pray for her, she is VERY very very bad nausea all the time.

Have a great weekend!! Love to all! PEACE!

1 comment:

The Campbell Family said...

Adding her back to my prayer list. So sorry to hear she is having a tough time. Hopefully the nausea will pass soon. That was very sweet of you to stay with her. Next time you are caught up here unprepared please let me know- I have TONS of clothes that would fit you that you could borrow that I still won't be wearing for awhile due to baby... ;)